Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Society Goes Crazy

Last but certainly not least on my audio cinema adventure this evening is the next Sonic Society podcast.

Going back again to November, we re-visit episode 13 with Crazy Dog theatre, and more of DRE's Robotz of the Company.

Which, I must say, begins part one of my two favorite ROTC episodes- because they have two of my favorite people in them! (I know, I know, my bias is showing. I should really cover that thing!)

Speaking of Crazy Dog, I got an email from fellow addict Brad Bowman, telling me about more Roger Gregg goodies over at ZBS Foundation.
Thank you for that tip, Brad!

So, have I given everyone enough goodies to look through?
Really, is there EVER enough?

Night, all!
Dani

No comments: