Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

One more podcasting hit


One more from the blog mentioned in the last entry: A great guide to podcasting directories.

The Addict's Faves (yup in order of what I like):

*Podcast Pickle (well duh if they're going to feature me)
*Podcast Alley (I have to throw in a plug for my boyz up in Halifax- vote for their podcast!)
*Canadian Podcasts (for the American podcast listener who feels the need to dissent)
*iTunes (seriously, it looks nice but I ain't all that impressed. You have to wonder about a system that ONLY lets you browse if you download their program.)

The article goes into a little more depth, but I'm sure you get the idea. :-) When I get around to it I will be separating out the directories I currently have listed to the right, and make my links a little more functional. :-)

~Dani

No comments: