Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Crazy little thing called Love


Well, it's called something I guess. Some call it love, others lust, and some will call tomorrow simply Tuesday. On tomorrow's episode of Sonic Society we get spun out of control and back into the Shadowlands with a broadcast premier, "Spin, Spin, Spin", the lust chapter of the Seven Deadly Sins scripts by none other than the humble host of the show. For those who will be expecting a love fest, it certainly takes a different... well, spin. :-) I've not heard it yet, but I've read it, which will be cool for me cause it's like reading the book before seeing the movie! Except it's the script, so this movie would be exactly LIKE the book, instead of based on it... so really it's not any different... oh I'm rambling now...

After, we are up to episode SEVEN of Yankee Clipper!

Also, a big FYI- Sonic Society is now listed in the iTunes directory, as well as many others! So if you haven't subscribed yet, it's now even easier to do so! So no more excuses!!

Hey! I just realized that since I'm listening with my fellow addict Dave, that I've got a date for Valentine's Day! WooooT!

;-)
Dani

No comments: