Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So, maybe I am dead

Because I feel like I haven't accomplished a damn thing since I wrote that last entry.

Actually, that isn't entirely true. I did an interview, edited it, and put together 3/4 of that really shiny special thing I've been teasing you about for- like ever.

I did also get the next Sonic Society podcast up- so please go and take a listen. I like this replay... they are really cute stories read by Mr. Host of the show. (OK, not sure how to make Oscar Wilde cute, but you know...) But it's cute nonetheless. I have no shame in saying that I think Jack Ward has a really good voice. :-)

However, I had a big plan to get MY podcast together, and dammit I've just not got around to it. And I need to do it- but I'm still not caught up with what is happening in the world. Has anything changed in the past week?

Hey does anyone listen to The Poddog Show? Isn't it cool? I actually just recently became a listener, I gave it a go when I was on the beach in San Diego. I love it! Daryl is quite entertaining, but I am positive it is because Kuma writes the scripts. So- I sent him a picture of my Sandi and he put it on his listener pet page!

What is even cooler is he went a step further, and gave me a plug on his most recent show! And it wasn't just a little "here's this show and the link" thing- he actually spoke at least 5 complete sentences about my podcast!! And they were GOOD things!! WooHOO! Damn, I really need to make a promo for my cast, but it's still cool when people talk about it and don't just play a promo.

Well, I might as well list out what else I listened to when I was away. I didn't get as much in as I wanted to, but it ended up being several episodes of a few things, so you know, it takes up alot of time.

I finished up book one of 7th Son. I'm very pleased to say I guessed which clone was going to bite it.
All Axis Radio: Canada. You know, my goal in life is this: Promote my podcast as well as JC Hutchins does, and mix a podcast as well as Ajay. My heroes!
I also finished the second half of the 4th season of The Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd. If you've not heard this series, then you really do live under a rock. I have such a crush on Dr. Steve, I tell you. Although he sounds like Burns to me at times, LOL.

That's really about it. I wish I had more time to listen to more things, but you know, there was the whole purpose for my trip- family time!

OK, I'm finding plenty to blog about here, prepare for the onslaught!
I know y'all missed me... XOXO

1 comment:

Daryl Cognito said...

Actually I listen to the poddog show and its pretty cool, but not as good as truth seekers, or allaxisradio.