Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Friday, August 04, 2006

No, I'm not dead..

I've just been on vacation! Took a little breather from the heat here and went to San Diego for a few days (about a 6-hour drive). The beach, the zoo, and Legoland! A very nice mini-escape. :-)

So, I'll be back in the swing of things soon. AND I will have some very shiny stuff to blab endlessly about. I've all ready given a teaser here...

Until then, keep your ears entertained by going here.

And here.

Oh, and don't forget here, since I done 'glected to mention it myself before skippin' town...
(see? It's the gorram exciting thing I can't wait to blab about- making me type all odd-like. My ears are in HEAVEN, people. H-E-A-V-E-N.)

All righty... be back real soon!
Dani

No comments: