Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

By the pricking of my thumbs...


I'm paroozing around the blogs this evening/morning/whatever, and I come across Colonial Radio's.

Do you all realize that they are putting Ray Bradbury novels in audio form? They have just finished production of "Dandelion Wine", and now they are getting ready to begin recording- OMG- "Something Wicked This Way Comes" !! That was the first novel I read as a child that really turned me on to suspenseful scary stories. I slept with the lights on for like a week! (Well, didn't want to read in the dark and all... hurt my eyes....yeah that's it.)

Ray-flippin'-Bradbury!
Is that like a radio theatre's biggest fantasy come true or what?
I can't wait to hear them both!

Check out all the amazing stuff Colonial does, and find a link to their blog at their website!

Oh- happy belated birthday Jerry!
(I didn't know! I'll be in MA in October- I owe you a bday beer!)
XOXO

No comments: