Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Haven't pimped this Canadian in awhile

But something just... compelled me to.

I can assure you it had nothing to do with the fact I had a few things to say to him about his last podcast, which he actually played on his latest podcast. (Brave man)

Not a thing to do with that at all, or the fact that he mixed it up quite nicely, making the whole segment sound pretty cute.

Nope. Not a thing. *big grin*

He doesn't have his show notes updated yet, so I've linked you at the bottom to his podcast pickle page. If you are just overcome with curiosity and want the set up- you can go HERE and listen to episode #36. You can also pick up the feed HERE if you want to subscribe. Which you will most certainly want to, if you are a fan of independent music and Canadians (as I am on both accounts), mixed in with some fun and a little bit of politics.

Ajay, my friend, here's my final plea: Just tell her your big secret.
Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out she's been doing the same thing? ;-)

No comments: