Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

It is a NEW YEAR, from the addicts addict

Martian Music (Martian Trombone and Yankee Clipper Episode 1)

This upcoming episode I am highly anticipating. Martian Music will be something new to my ears. The Yankee Clipper I have heard too. But that was a taste, and what I now anticipate is the full menu.

I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be awake, working graveyard gets in the way of my sonic enjoyment. This Martian Music should be interesting as well. Life on Mars being familiar to life here, but you don't miss the cold. For climate warm fuzzies, Minnesota has the comforts of home. Climate that is. One of the problems that beget Mars was global freezing. On the other hand, the assimilates here are guaranteeing a warm climate for themselves in global warming.

"There is no dark side of the moon, in fact, it's all dark" says Pink Floyd.

Could be where the Martians are camping out. I mean look at them, thin, gray, huge eyes. No pigmentation, no need to eat, and the peepers allow them to see in the dark. Ever wonder why they are only sighted at night, hmmm, privy?

In the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy there is a heading, I believe in section two, sub a, Galaxy Dept: "It is highly advised that no one visit earth at this present time". Fair heads up I guess, too late for me though. I have been assimilated now for nearly 47 years.

The image “http://www.toppers-tap.com/images/martians.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Have a great New Year




No comments: