Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, January 09, 2006

This Show Has Soul!

Oy... getting your life in order after being away for over two weeks is a SLOW process. But I am back to my labor of love, and sit here happily posting as I am finally getting around to listening to last week's episode! Quite interesting so far... based on the description- I believe I have a couple martians in my neighborhood! Come to think of it, there's a faint smell of Old Spice in the air every time I step out the door in sunny Arizona... :-)


I had to make sure I listened before tomorrow's show- I realized that Yankee Clipper has begun, and I certainly do not want to listen out of order! Before that however, we head back to the bowling alley where the Divine ladies of the Soul Patrol take us on another adventure into the spiritual unknown, as well as introducing us to a new recruit who is certain to shake things up from now on...

I'm so excited to get back on track with my Tuesday evening addiction! It's nice to take a vacation now and again, but it's always good to come home to the things and routines I know and love.


You know where I'll be tomorrow- come and join me!
~Dani

No comments: