Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Tuesday's Installment of Sonic Society


OK, I'm having a block- I can't think of anything catchy or witty for this entry about tomorrow's show- so I'll hand the reigns over to our humble host, and his always well-written show notes.

I will say that if "Jack Hardcastle" is anything like Texas Radio Theatre's "Dragon Song" then we are in for yet another great evening of radio drama.




Perhaps I just need a vacation! (yes I know I just got back from one... )

However, stowing-away on the Yankee Clipper and being a part of that adventure sounds very appealing right now... :-)

Since I can't escape in reality, I guess I will just have to escape in my mind, and through my ears tomorrow night.


Well, what do you know, there might have been something a bit catchy there...

No comments: