Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh geez how could I forget??

You know how when you stop and change your focus you remember something very important that you missed before?

Wellllll... silly me went away to make my kiddies lunch... and well as I was slapping the PB on the J I realized I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION THE INTERVIEW PORTION OF THE SHOW!

*smacks forehead with hand*
So- for those of you wanting to hear the interviewers interview themselves about their beginnings, and what they are dreaming about for the future (and I know that you do), this is yet another great reason to tune in to the Sonic Society tomorrow night! ;-)

OK, I'm late for my electric-shock therapy- later!

No comments: