Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Technology and Audio Drama

It's been awhile since I've talked about my favorite (never mind he's the only) foreign correspondent here on the addict blog, and for that I totally suck. But when I saw that a new podcast recently interviewed Gregg Taylor of Decoder Ring Theatre for their tech show, I had to make sure everyone knew about it!

Gregg discusses how he started out in audio drama, and also talks about what he thinks about broadcast media as a whole.
It's a very good interview... and you can't miss just how much he loves radio drama and old time radio!
How very well spoken you are Red Panda! ;-)

If you are feeling like you need a new outlet in which to explore your geekiness, try Technology and the Arts out for size.

With the initials T&A, how can you not want to go and see what it's about?

2 comments:

DecoderRing said...

Thanks, Dani! I know I've been awful quiet lately... with our baby-mandated mad rush of recording, I haven't had time to listen to much to report on...

Maybe in the two week break between the end of these sessions and the due date.... aw, who am I kidding, he'll be 2 weeks early, won't he?

Unknown said...

Thank you for the plug and the link to the "Technology and the Arts" podcast featuring the Gregg Taylor interview.

I have become a huge fan of Decoder Ring Theatre and I am happy we were able to interview Gregg and share it with the rest of the world.

And to let you in on a secret...the original concept for our blog/podcast really played up the "T&A" part...but I was talked out of it.

- Brian