Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Dance To The Music

Oh Holy Crap, Daryl of The Poddog Show decided to play the damn music tag game going on over on Twitter, and it was only a matter of time before I got my ass dragged into it. (Well, I guess he didn't have a choice. Just like I don't have a choice. Internet drones that we are.)

So I'm supposed to list 7 tunes I'm currently liking (damn why can't they be podcasts? Maybe I'll start my own tag game. It's not like I have anything else to do.):

1. "I Would Love" - Lee Coulter
2. "My Eyes" -Uncle Seth
3. "Good Love" - TNile
4. "You Won't See Me Cry" - Whitney Steele
5. "Pinocchio" - Haven James
6. "Overrated" -Jak Paris
7. "Remember" -Bad Dog No Biscuit

Kay, now you're supposed to link to everyone in the chain: Ajay, Eban Crawford, and AndyCast.

And I tag: Jeff, Shannon, Dave, and Mikey.

Don't spoil it people- I picked you because I bet you have some good tunes you're listening to right now!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Awwwww you included Uncle Seth, that's super sweet. Only one little thing, our song is actually called "My Eyes" but hey as long as you're listening, call it whatever the hell you want to! ;-)

Cheers,
- J.

Audio Addict said...

LOL! That is what I get for doing the list so late at night!

Changed! And it is one of my favorite tunes.... great lyrics. :-)

~Dani