Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stop Cyber Bullying- a small PSA


Forgive me fellow Addicts, just jumping in with a quick message about a story that caught my attention. As a fellow blogger myself, and knowing many of you blog, it seemed important to put here.

I posted about these horrible threats happening to a blogger on the Truth Seekers message board earlier today. For me, it hits home because being as outspoken I am about subjects, I feel very lucky that I haven't had more hatred thrown in my direction. I mean, this woman is a tech blogger for God's sake- what hate could possibly be thrown at a tech blogger? But that is exactly what hate is- irrational, and with no basis of understanding whatsoever.

So tomorrow bloggers are attempting to make a statement about bullying on the web. I am not sure what sort of impact it will make, but I'm willing to participate and show my support. I'm going to post my anniversary episode of my podcast late tonight, then no blogging of any kind until Saturday!

Thanks Jay, for bringing this story to my attention. I knew Twitter was good for something- it led me to your blog! Hell I all ready love your music!

No comments: