Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Fear of Writing

Neat podcast I stumbled upon... oh ok I didn't stumble. It was brought to my attention from a friend of mine, author Jenny Turner. The reason it was brought to my attention is because a short story of hers was read on an episode!

Each month a subject to write about is given, to encourage those who may have wanted to begin writing, but have a fear of actually putting those ideas to paper.

The subject of this particular show was "Free Spirit: You are a gypsy wanderer; your home is a hot air balloon." I think she did a great job, and what an honor to have your story read by an NPR pro!

Direct download:
http://audio.tpr.org/fearofwriting002.mp3

Now I need to work on Jenny to get her other series in podiobook form... ;-)

Fear of Writing is a good podcast as a whole to check out too!

No comments: