Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A New Look for the Addict Blog

Well, it turned out if I wanted to use Bloggers new poll feature, I had to upgrade the template. So, after saving all my code, I upgraded. Then spent two hours learning the new way of doing things.

Overall, I like the set up. Then I figured since I was changing the template ANYWAY, that maybe I should completely change clothes.

What do you think of my new outfit? And will I find matching shoes?


Now, to think of polls... hey I know the perfect one to start with!

3 comments:

Dani In NC said...

I suck at HTML, so I like Blogger's new layout. Dragging and dropping modules is cool, and having everything labeled in separate boxes makes it easier for me when I find some new widget I want to try on my blog.

Audio Addict said...

I know- I'm now actually considering going BACK to blogger for my personal blog. I had switched to Myspace because I liked their format better, and now Blogger delivers.

It's pretty neat- thanks for your comment my fellow awesome-Dani!

JR said...

It's better than green! ;) looks great!