Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

RDR! Featuring Crazy Dog Audio Theatre This Month

A while ago I mentioned Frederick Greenhalgh of Final Rune Productions and his show Radio Drama Revival! wanting content for future shows. Well, audio drama delivered. The entire month of August is going to feature The Last Harbinger, from Crazy Dog Audio Theatre!

Crazy Dog is never dull, very compelling, and always pushes the envelope. They are also one of the few masters of sound out there when it comes to audio cinema. It's always an... experience to listen to a Crazy Dog show.

It took me long enough, but I subscribed to RDR!, and began listening. I tell you I have not been disappointed (check out episode 26- niiiiiice). It's the perfect audio drama show for an addict: not a lot of pointless chatter, right to the feature, great interviews, and all in a tight 30 minute show.

It's also an excellent blog, as Frederick has his finger on the pulse of all that is happening in the radio drama/audio cinema world.

You can click the post title to take you to the website, or if you all ready know you'll love it, subscribe at this link here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/RadioDramaRevival

1 comment:

finalrune said...

Dani,

Thanks so much for the kind words and great write-up! I've had a lot of fun running the show, and hope that I've helped a few addicts sate their cravings as well ;-) I'm especially honored to have Crazy Dog on the show, and have a terrific line-up coming together for the rest of the year (you will not BELIEVE what I've got in store for Halloween!).

Thanks again, and keep up the good listening!

Best,
Fred

Writer/Producer, FinalRune Productions
Host, Radio Drama Revival!