Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

The things you come across when you Twitter! For the wrestling fan, yes, now there is even an audio production for YOU. Check out Body Slam Alley, from Broken Sea Audio Theatre:

"Are you tired of the same old pre-packaged slickly edited and produced showcases, featuring your favorite sports entertainment superstars? Have you always dreamed of having unlimited ‘behind the scenes access’ and ‘backstage’ passes to stalk your idols and find out more about them then you ever dreamed, or were ever permitted to see in their carefully scripted, thoughtfully set up promos? Well do we have the show for you!

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to professional wrestling’s latest innovation! "

I love it- and although I am not a wrestling fan, I am curious enough to give a listen. I'll let you know what I think!

No comments: