Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Have you been to the Stargate Cafe yet?

Finally- I feel I've accomplished something on the listening side. I started listening to Planet Retcon's podcast a couple of months ago- and then saw other shiny things and was distracted for awhile.

But today I sat down, determined to finish and get caught up! And I did! Yay! Well, I'm as caught up as they will let me be... at any rate.

The Stargate Cafe is dubbed "a sitcom in space", which I can actually compare to say, "Cheers" in space. It's really cute- and it really does play out like a sitcom! All they need is the canned laughter! (The word from the sponsors- oh how perfect!!!)

There are a couple other stories in the podcast too, but I wanted to stick to one, so I haven't heard them yet. I plan on doing that while waiting for episode number 8!

Oh!! I guess I can also call them an award winning podcast- since they just won a Parsec Award for Best Audio Drama! So congrats to them! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canned laughter? NEVER!

And episode 8 is *almost* in post-production, so you better start catching up with the rest!