Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Goin' to Slab City

Every week I get my Coyote Radio newsletter in the email, and I say to myself, "I really need to do a blog entry about them- it's been so long!"

And I never do. I so totally suck. But this time I will- and there is an awesome podcast they offer you really should get your ears around.

This latest Slab City podcast featured the poet Christina Bell, whose poem "The Too Much", was just so moving- I mean WOW. If you're into modern poetry, this is the podcast for you.

For those who might not be aware, Coyote Radio is so much more than simply Coyote Radio Theatre, who brings all the great comedy sketches we have come to know and love. Poetry, music, and general nostalgia that give you the old-west feel Arizona is certainly known for. They have a brand-spankin'-new studio in which to broadcast from too- so things are all good up there in Prescott!

Take a look and see all the goodies they have to offer! Definitely, some of the best audio comes out of Arizona!

No comments: