Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Giant leeches and colossal robots can only mean...

SCHLOCK!

OMG, did I have a diddy of a time getting the Sonic Society podcast posted today. I had started in the morning, because I knew I would be gone for the afternoon/evening, and I wanted to get it ALL finished and ready to go so all I had to do was post it when I got home this evening.

Sounds easy, n'est pas?

Well, not so easy when you've spent the afternoon in over 100 degree heat swimming. Then trying to race home a 10 mile wall of dust approaching from the south of you. My overactive imagination had thoughts of a certain Stephen King story...

Way-too-long-already story short, I posted it twice, once without the audio file, then had to scramble and delete and re-publish. Because I forgot that I all ready had it all saved to begin with. Yeesh... get the lady a hat, cause she done fried her brain in the sun today...

Anyway, because it's now after 2 in the morning, you can read all the great, inspiring, witty things I said about this particular show HERE.

I still do not get the No Soap Radio joke.

I'm going to bed. Myspace is the devil.

No comments: