Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Addict Playlist In Case Of Withdrawl Symptoms

Forget packing clothes- do I have enough loaded on the iPod??? Well I've just spent an hour downloading and transferring all the things I could possibly listen to. I was so impressed with my list I captured it:

It's only 2/3 of my list- my iTunes screen stopped at 32! Then there are all the old Shadowlands shows that I have that aren't in this particular playlist... but I bet this will be MORE than sufficient for when I get the shakes and the sweats from not hearing Sonic Society for THREE EPISODES! I was so bummed- I thought it was only two, but then I realized we fly home on a Tuesday... damn.

So, I hope you all enjoy the shows, especially the Christmas Show that is coming up this Tuesday- I hear it's an excellent rendition of A Christmas Carol.

I will catch up with all you addicts in a few weeks!
Happy Chrismahanukwanzaakahidays!!!

~Dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see I made the list :-)

Audio Addict said...

But of course you did dear... the reason there aren't more is I listen regularly. :-D