Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Family Fun on Sonic Society




If I could drag my computer out to the dinner table, I would this week for Sonic Society- because Colonial Radio Theatre is presenting an old fable that I am sure my girls will enjoy- Jack and the Beanstalk.

Well, we will just have to put down a blanket and have a pizza picnic in the middle of my office! Though, I need to keep in mind that with the time zone change, the show starts an hour later for me (the only problem with the time zone NOT changing in AZ), so dinner may indeed be finished at that point.

So, I guess we'll just have to rummage through all the Halloween candy they will have nabbed for me- erm, for THEMSELVES... instead. :-))


Afterwards, they continue the interview with Jerry Robbins, who will tell more secrets about how he and the rest of Colonial Theatre create such magical productions...

Then there are more intergalactic secrets revealed in the Robot world with the next chapter of Robotz of the Company! You know, they are becoming a more credible information resource than the mainstream media!

See you tomorrow!
~Dani

No comments: