Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, October 31, 2005

The addict gaining fans?

So- either I'm just REALLLLLLY quite the annoying loud-mouth, or my charming way is starting to turn some heads. :-)

My post last week about my Small World discovery got the attention of the host of the Small World Podcast, who is now a reader of the Addict blog. He's got a fun cast, and some great interviews, which is how I found him in the first place. ;-) So check him out... cause he's always looking for new, exciting, and creative people to interview!

Then I got a very witty and FUN email from Charles over at Schlock Theatre, telling me how he just worshipped the ground I walked upon, and how he could NOT begin his day without seeing if I had posted anything new.

Well, how would YOU interpret "what a fun read your blog is."?

Last but certainly not least, there is my new extended family over at Dream Realm, whose fearless leader Jonithan actually gave the Addict Blog a shout out in his latest newsletter! Teeheee.... all because his Robotz of the Company makes me giggle so. What a great group of actors- they have so graciously fitted me for my own straight jacket in their message board... that is just unabashed kindness, I tell you.

So keep spreading the word, and giving me your feedback... and I of course will continue to give you mine. Whether you want it or not! (Ok now THAT would be the annoying loud-mouth, but I do it in such an oh-so-charming way...) ;-)


Happy Halloween Everyone!



~Dani

No comments: