Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A colossal Attack of B-Movies!


You know you have an addiction when you can remember where you were the first time you heard a story, and are excited to hear it again!


Tuesday in the Society we have a double-feature of B-movies from Schlock Theatre: Attack of the Giant Leeches and Colossus of New York!


Then, after the interview with Charles Pratt, there will be sketch from a "No Soap Radio" series out of CFRU in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, North America... (ok my humor isn't really good this morning. Lack of sleep and no coffee yet makes for un-funny Dani). If I'm not mistaken I also believe this is where our humble host went to college...

I also found some odd information I didn't expect to come across when I did a search for no soap radio- it's apparently some sort of prank. Maybe it's the above no sleep/lack of humor thing right now, but I'm still trying to figure it out.

Oh- can't forget Robotz of the Company! Last week's episode was SOOOO funny, so I definitely cannot wait to hear more!

OK, must go make morning stimulant... and find my glasses. I just realized I've been squinting because I don't have them on. Oy... it's gonna be a long day.....

~Dani

No comments: