Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Two more addicts are born

Perhaps the love of radio stories is hereditary? Last night I told the kids that Jack and the Beanstalk was going to be played on the show, and asked if they wanted to listen with me. They were both very excited to do so. Grabbing a couple pillows, we all camped out on the floor and listened. By the end, they were both asking me to burn copies for them so they could listen in their rooms.

It was truly one of the most enjoyable shows I have listened to, because I not only was taken back to my days in the orchestra pit of Lyric Opera Theatre at ASU, but also because I saw the magic happen.

All with the sparkle in the eyes of my girls as they listened.

Yes, I took pictures for the blog- right before they entertained Dave on the webcam:

The youngest fans of the Society?

So I guess I should thank the host of the show too. Because if it weren't for his desire to get the word out about radio drama, well we wouldn't have two new pint-sized (like their Mom) and cute (welllll....) Addicts. :-)

~Dani

No comments: