Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Comfort in the Shadows...

My family is used to me talking to my computer, and having odd noises and yelling drift from the office while I'm playing around online. But even my 5-year-old had to come running in and ask what was up when I squealed with delight when seeing what was coming up on Tuesday's show.

We are slipping back into the Shadowlands for the evening with their first original radio drama that started it all, "Right Number, Wrong Party." Though I started listening to Shadowlands a few months after it started airing on CKDU, it also happened to be the first of their radio dramas that I listened to as well. It's also the PERFECT series intro to raise the hairs on the back of your neck right before Halloween... heheheh. ;-)


There will also be an interview after with the Shadowlands players, and a sketch from Montage Theatre, AND MORE ROBOTZ! What a great show this is gonna be!

No, I'm not excited in the least.
Really.

Yes I just squealed again.

No comments: