Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Feeding the hungry blog


So I open the door this morning, all set to go fiddle around on my viola at the kid's school all morning entertaining them with my squeaks and squabbles, and this is what I find. No, not the fall-themed flag. I knew that was there all ready.

Rain. RAIN? Now to be fair, we had thunderstorms all afternoon yesterday and night. So I sort of had warning. But when it only rains maybe two times a year, you would think that the one time I would actually want to leave my cave and play human for a day, I would have clear skies in which to do so.

Well, though I needed to reschedule my performance, I have been in total bliss enjoying the weather. I look outside right now and see the next dark cloud approaching. My only fear is that it doesn't knock out my power so I can listen to the show tonight!

So, what is a girl with suddenly three extra hours handed to her to do? Well, after contemplating the joys of folding laundry and scrubbing toilets, she decided to play with her... blog. I have now made it VERY easy for everyone to add their favorite addict blog to their list of feeds! Just look slightly to the right, and click on your preferred feed choice. Please let me know if there are others. I'm pretty proud of how this place is taking shape. Quite a fun work-in-progess, if I do say so myself. ;-)

I also caught up (which really wasn't that difficult) with DSC, Democracy Now, and the latest Mashup. For some reason I had neglected to upgrade my iTunes, and recently did. Now I'm feeding my new podcasting addiction. Do you know that all your podcasts automatically update when you open iTunes? I must have been living in the dark ages before- why did no one tell me this????

All-in-all a productively non-productive day. WooooT!

Be back in a few hours for show time!
~Dani

No comments: