Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wow- official recognition!

So I'm listening to the show last night... minding my own business... thinking about how interesting it was that Mystery Theater made such a fuss over Buddhism, like it was almost taboo and unheard of. Amazing what 20 or 30 years can change...

Then the mid show banter comes... I'm wandering in and out of the office making sure the children aren't killing each other... and I hear it as I'm wandering out-

"Audio Addicts".

Hey- that sounds familiar! I poked my head back in.

"Head cheese... Danielle..."

Hey- they know someone else named Danielle with a blog about Sonic Society? Oh wait- they are talking about ME!!!

Teeheee... you made my night Andrew- and my older daughter's too. She walked in and heard my name. Now she thinks I'm famous! ;-)

Archive Link

I've just realized, that was the end of Shadowlands. But with each door that closes, a new one opens, filled with anticipation, excitement, and endless possibility. If I didn't see all the possibility this new adventure has, I certainly wouldn't be blogging about it.



Besides, when they make the big time I fully expect to be flown out for a REAL vacation! I'm dying to ride that Theodore Tugboat!

(one of my four pictures from my 20 hours in Halifax.. a year ago this month! Yeesh... I'm overdue for a return visit!)

No comments: