Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Final Performance..


So I'm reading the notes for Tuesday's show, and it all sounds so... final.

I guess the sun has to rise sometime.

It only makes sense that they would end their mini-era of Shadowlands with the host's biggest inspiration.

Really, you could look at this changing and moving on to Sonic Society as one might look at life. You can't live in the past forever. Yet the memories live on in your heart and mind for eternity. And thanks to technology, in the archives...

So you move forward, and on to bigger and better things, with all the hope and promise of anything new. I for one am excited about what the future holds for my friends and their new endeavors. Hell it's not like they are GOING anywhere, next week they will carry on, just emerging from their cocoon completely transformed!

Though, I also know I am not so good with goodbyes. Which is why before I rush off to pick up my daughter from her class, I will be listening to the intro that has awakened my senses for almost two years now. Live and not through the archive.

Because that has always been the best way to listen. :-)

No comments: