Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Black Room

I am still trying to get rid of the creepy feeling. I'm a tad claustrophobic, so when they threw him into the black room and he's screaming "No!!! Heeelllpppp!!!!" as they are forcing him in I'm cringing.

Then he's talking to himself, trying to get his heart under control. A rat keeps scurrying by him. I'm squirming in my seat at this point, rubbing at my arms because I just broke out in goose-bumps.

And as I listen I KNOW this is just the poor man's distorted reality... it's not real... I know what the others are doing to him... but I still feel his panic...as he's now talking himself INTO his reality. Justifying everything in his mind so he doesn't go insane... AAhhh I just got goosebumps again.

I'm thinking at the same time, "this would be so awesome to listen to in the dark."

I love a good scary story. Grab the archive, and listen for yourself. (21:00- 22:30)

In the dark.

Or at least the shadows...


But don't let them close the door.

No comments: