Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ending The Suspense

What an appropriate name for tonight's show! As the suspense builds for the official premier of Sonic Society, we are going to be entertained tonight with a triple-dose of Suspense!

Good things seem to happen in threes... and I sneeze in threes. (I don't know, I'm winging it here.)


Apparently they are playing something for funzies afterward, and it has to do with leeches. Ew.

I am sure the humble hosts will be teasing us with more info on what is to come when they make the switch to Sonic as well, so be sure to tune in!

Me, I am stuck in a meeting (the curse of the 4-hour time zone difference), so once again the addict must grab the archive... but on the upside, I just throw it on the iPod and listen wherever and whenever I want! :-)

I'd be lost without technology!
Have a good show tonight guys! ;-)

No comments: