Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shame on me...



Perhaps it's the guilt of not catching the show that has me up late this evening. Oh the guilt! The humble host back after two weeks of vacation, and I miss it. The shame, the utter shame of it! *insert tragic pose here* I could easily blame the weather, after all as I said in the previous posting we've had storms the past few days, and today was no exception. Alas, I went to my mother-in-laws this evening instead to swim.

And did I get to swim? Nooooo... I lost out on that too- because of the WEATHER! Pretty bad too, I thought for sure I'd get stranded in a wash and me and the children would be on the news sitting on top of the car. I did get a free meal though. :-)

Anywho... enough rambling about me- like that is why people read this thing? So I have now pulled the archive, and will ramble about more important things, like how the show was, later!

It's a good thing Sonic Society hasn't officially started yet- that is not something I want to hear any other way the first time than LIVE!

OK, now that I've confessed, I will try and sleep again. ;-)

No comments: