Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A season closing fast

UPDATE: The podcast is up and awaiting your download! Also they end this podcast and the next with a little Greed by Shadowlands Theatre and "Ghosts of the Present".
Enjoy!

Podcast Link



Eek! It's the next-to-last episode of Sonic Society this season! Though I'm not sure what the radio plan is, I do know that the podcast will not be interrupted, as they are going to go back ALLLL the way back to episode number one, and remind all of us addicts about the awesome radio drama we have listened to starting 32 weeks ago! If I remember correctly, I believe the first episode was "Soul Patrol", so that will be fun to listen to again.



But for tonight, we FINALLY get to hear the conclusion of "Dark Descent", the first story in the Afterhell series by Ollin Productions. Thank GOD- what a longass week of waiting! ;-)

So dark and evil is this decent, that I will have no choice but to pack up the family and balance it out... that's right friends, we're going to Disneyland for the weekend.

Though I guess you could say I'm descending into my own hell after all...
~Dani

No comments: