Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh, Canada!-ian Music


UPDATE: LMFAO! If you are curious about just what this Audio Addict sounds like, go on over to the All Axis website, click on the Pickle Player in the top right corner, and take a listen to my promo for Sonic Society... damn I sound HOT! ;-) Then listen to the rest of the podcast- he's more mellow this time, a little bit jazzy... LOVE it.

Thanks Ajay- you made my day!! And yes, I was rolling my eyes... :-P


From March 2nd:
It sure doesn't take much to make me giggle and smile. All I had to do was stick my name on a Frappr map! Yours truly got a little shout-out today on my favorite music podcast, All Axis Radio. I first found Ajay through none other than Podcast Pickle, and I've been hooked ever since.

I'm pretty limited in my music choices on the terrestrial stations here in way-too-sunny Arizona (thanks alot, Clear Channel- pffft!), so thank (insert your higher power here) for the internet, podcasting and shows like All Axis, which focuses on independent Canadian music. I have to say, there's alot of good stuff up there north of the border!

But please, do not take my word for it- go on over and take a listen for yourself- then when you realize that I was right and subscribe to the podcast, drop Ajay a note and tell him the Addict sent ya. ;-)

~Dani

No comments: