Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

More podcasting right under my nose

That podiobooks website keeps sneaking up on me- and I now know why. There is an Arizona connection! Today (well, at this point it would be yesterday) I get an email from Evo Terra, asking me why I live in the Southeast Valley, and have not yet visited the Dragon Page recording studio. I was like, "what am I missing???"

Turns out I'm missing ALOT- dammit! What sort of addict *am* I? Heck- even the Beyond Science podcast knows about them!

Dragon Page does everything from audio books, book reviews, to a few podcasts of their own. Go over and check out the site- TONS of good info and links and podcasts, oh my!

But I bet you all ready knew that- I feel like I'm the last one to know! *sniffle* I mean you should see their frappr map!
Watch out guys- the addict may be crashing your party soon! (Though if there's beer involved, I should come for the "Wingin' It" podcast. ;-) )

~Dani
PS- I've been told by some that they have had problems with trying to subscribe to the books on the Podiobooks site. Just an FYI- you have to register first (it's free), then you can go in and you get your subscription options. They have also just introduced rating options for subscribers. (Psst! they have a Frappr map too!)

No comments: