Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A bubbly white tiger finds the addict

Teeheee... it's always fun when I get new comments on the blog- but I wasn't expecting one to rise from a couple months ago! Apparently this voice actor doesn't seem to think she's bubbly- but I beg to differ!! From Thesaurus.com:


Main Entry: effervescent
Part of Speech: adjective 2
Definition: enthusiastic
Synonyms: animated, bouncy, brash, bubbly, buoyant, ebullient, excited, exhilarated, exuberant, gay, gleeful, happy, high-spirited, hilarious, irrepressible, jolly, joyous, lively, merry, mirthful, sprightly, vital, vivacious, zingy
Antonyms: dead, dull, lifeless, listless, unenthusiastic
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: perky
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: happy
Synonyms: active, alert, animated, aware, bouncy, bright, brisk, bubbly, buoyant, cheerful, cheery, gay, jaunty, lively, spirited, sprightly, sunny, vivacious


Oh yes my dear, you are indeed bubbly! I also could have said spunky... ;-)

I also said in the post that I would post Elana's website- it was up yesterday and today it is down again! So I will put it in the links anyway, because eventually I know it will be up again, and everyone should see what this talented lady is all about. I think if she keeps going at the rate she is, she will retire before she hits 25. :-)

Ok, Dani's been dazzled for today, now she must go back to work!

No comments: