Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Big Day Arrives!

I swear, the only time I get this excited about something premiering is when the next season of "24" is about to begin! (January 9th, btw. Mark those calendars!)

It is finally time to unveil that new intro- because Sonic Society is beginning tonight! New intro, new music, new clean-cut format. And once again...

I have to catch the archive. Dammit. Would it be wrong to ask Arizona to switch to Atlantic time? LOL!

Well, it just means I will have to feel out the radio stations here, and help get these boys syndicated! Man, that would be something...



Anyway, I am very excited to hear the NEW and ORIGINAL shows lined up for this evening. Starting with The Soul Patrol, which is about a band of female "soul savers" who are out to create more good souls for heaven. A very intriguing story-line... I wonder if they could do anything with mine? ;-) After the first TWO episodes, there will be an interview with the series creator, David Koenigsberg.



Then comes the next series... from Dream-Relm Enterprises, we meet the Robots of the Company! I can hear Jack and Andrew giggling at me now, since they know I am not the world's biggest Robot-sci-fi-deep-space fan. (But do I dare mention to them that one of my favorite movies is "Galaxy Quest"?) So, being the eager huntress of a good story, and most definitely a new and original one, my ears are perked to hear what this series is about!

So... congratulations to my homies up in Halifax- it's been a long time coming. I know how hard they have worked to get this off the ground, and YAY that day is finally here! Hugs and Kisses to you both!

See you post-show!

~Dani

No comments: