Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Post-show recap so late it's PRE-show!

Hell I'm practically running over the next show I've gotten so behind! After spending much of this last week fund-raising for victims of hurricane Katrina, I sat down today and realized that although I listened to the show on Wednesday, I neglected to blog about it. Whoops!

So, quickly: last week's show rocked! A great beginning to the Society. The first two episodes of Soul Patrol were excellent. Very witty, certainly my kind of story. And remember how I said I was looking forward to Robots of the Company? Well, I found myself giggling through the entire thing.

But really, you need to listen for yourselves. Catch the archive of last week's show. The date- September 6. The time: 21:00-22:30.

Oh- and OMG did I mention the intro? AWESOME score! (See now you all just HAVE to listen!)

OK, so coming up on the next meeting of the Society, we get to take a trip across the seas in a tale from Colonial Radio Theatre. After the episode there is an interview with Jerry Robbins from Colonial Theatre, a sketch from Third Coast Live, then more of Robots of the Company!

All righty, that's it from here... see you all dancing on the airwaves Tuesday night!

~Dani

No comments: