Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, September 19, 2005

My Search For An Irish Princess

Oh the pains to find the perfect visual aide for Tuesday's show- it's quite interesting the things that come up on a Google search. When all you type in is "Princess", or "Red-Hair" (now THAT was an interesting one. I think Iwas blushing a few times- and I'm alone in the house!) But I wanted to find something that personified the heroine in the main story on the Society, "Gormlaith, Princess of Ireland".



I'm not so sure about this first one. I mean I think I hit it with the red hair, but since I haven't heard the show yet I don't know if she was really a warrior or not.













Then I came acoss this one. Not bad, but too much fantasy with the dragon flying around. And the poor woman will probably need more clothes, being in Ireland and all...















Then I found this- which I suppose portrays the royalty a bit more. I like the dark hair better myself too...















Somewhere in my search this guy came up, and then I wasn't interested in Irish Princesses anymore....








That was two hours ago....


Ahem. What was I talking about? Oh- tomorrow's show. So, I can't wait to hear the interview afterwards and get Prof. Harvey's take on her story. Also, they are finally doing some Montage Theatre- it's about time! They would play some clips on Shadowlands every now and then- LOVE it! Then of course I get to giggle some more with the next installment of Robot's of the Company. :-)))


So, everyone TUNE IN! I'm going back to Ewan- erm.. I mean work.... *blush*

~Dani

No comments: