Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Awesome findings by fellow addicts

You have all probably wondered what the music is now when you hit the page. It's coming from my new button on the side there, sent to me by my dear Wicked friend. What more appropriate place to put it than on the Addict's blog?

Soundseeing Tours






Another great place- MashUpTown... song mixing gone wild!







And finally, more mix-and-mash of some classic Beatles... there is one mixed with The Cure that is pretty groovy... yes I just wrote groovy...

Thanks to Christopher Stewart for that one! I'm sending this link to my Dad- he'll get such a kick out of it!




This should keep y'all entertained for awhile- at least until The Society begins! ;-)

~Dani

No comments: