Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Aye Matty, The Yankee Clipper

On this last Tuesday night with popcorn in hand I settled into the best seat in the house and gave a listen to, "Yankee Clipper". A fine ship with a strong wind at her back on the hunt for another, The Black Arrow.

We have in this tale some hair raising excitement, and the sound values give it to you in stereo. The canvas of the imagination fills in the rest.

The background sounds give you the impression of being there. And the actors, at least the ones that get to proceed, give you the emotion of the story.

There are artifacts that hint of life, only seen by victims and scared witnesses. "The eyes were red I tell ya". Great stuff, Yankee Clipper. If this is what is afoot with the lads and ladies of Colonial Radio then I do so yearn to hear their interpretation of "Sleepy Hollow".

I will surely return next Tuesday for the next installment of Yankee Clipper and as last Tuesday I hope to have the addict as my companion once again.

-=topper=-

1 comment:

Audio Addict said...

Unfortunately, I do not think they are running more episodes next week. Hopefully they will continue it soon!

~Dani