Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Fever Breaks in the Pseudopod

One more small shout-out before I call it a night tonight. (I am actually in Kansas visiting the mother-in-law, so my time zones are all wacky). I recently read a story for the awesome horror-story podcast Pseudopod, and I hope you all will take a listen. Which, if you are subscribed all ready, you will hear without my asking!

For those who do not know, this podcast is a spin-off (if you will) of the ever popular Science-Fiction story podcast Escape Pod.

As much as I absolutely love to read stories, and was tickled to be asked to read, I am also happy to share such a great podcast with you. It's another reason I love to do voice work all over the internet verse- so I can tell you about all the great things that are out there waiting for your ears!

Enjoy- I certainly did! :-)

Subscription feed link: http://feeds.pseudopod.org/Pseudopod

No comments: