Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Podcamp City Online is Saturday

What does it take for this addict to get her ass out of bed at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday? A PodCamp! Podcamp City online is an all-day online event. (Those east-coasters get a break, it will be 9:30 there... yah I've all ready got a suggestion for the next one, hehe).
However, early rising aside, it looks to be a neat event! Thanks to technology, allowing podcasters from all over the country and the world to participate without leaving their homes. Which for a lot of us who are "financially challenged", is really quite helpful. Here's the agenda (times are eastern):

9:30-10:00 AM
Official Welcome and Launch of event

10:00 - 11:00 AM
Podcasting and Education

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Podcasting on a Budget for Everyone

12:00 - 12:30 PM
Web 2.0 & A Look At How To Be Successful By using Emerging Trends to Create Wealth Online All While Loving What You Do

12:30 - 1:00 PM
Podcasting by Phone, Access more listeners;
brand your expertise more easily.

1:00 - 1:30 PM - 30 Second Podcast Introductions

1:30 - 2:30 PM
How To Upgrade Your Podcast to a Podcast Network

2.30 to 3.30 PM
Trends and Thoughts on the Future of Podcasting.

3:30 - 4:30 PM
Audio Cinema/Radio Drama. It just might Save Your Life!

4:30 - 5:00 PM
Making money with your Podcast

5:00 - 5:30 PM
Getting People to Interview

6:00- 6:30 PM
The Power of the RSS Feed and using it to get more subscribers

6:30- 7:00 PM
How to get noticed with your Podcast

7:00 - 8:00 PM
The Power of Podcasting

8:00 till 8:30 PM EST - Let's Not All Podcast At Once!!

8:30 - 9:30 PM
How to Avoid burnout & Prevent Podfading

Heehee... it's a good thing I'm probably not going to listen to every one of these sessions, since I'm sure I'll want to eat or get and and stretch my legs at some point during the day! Still, I am excited and curious about how it will all go. I'll have the post-camp wrap up coming your way, with my thoughts (duh!).

It will be a long day of podcast-goodness for me- from there I jet across town to the Arizona Podcasters meetup! I think by then I will need to interact with human beings! :-)

There are still spaces available for PodCamp City Online, head to the link for all the information you need!

No comments: