Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fan Fic Goodness for the Joss Whedon Addict

A few weeks ago I told you about auditions for a new Buffy the Vampire Slayer audio drama. While you are waiting for that audio goodness to hit your ear buds, there is something that could help keep the Joss Whedon fan sane in the meantime.

Strangely Literal is hosted by the ultimate Whedon fangirl Tabz, and she brings you the most fanTABZulous fan fiction in the Whedonverse. Many are written by her, but several are also written by other Whedon fans (see the site for info on how you can submit your stories).

Now, my only Whedon outlet so far has been Firefly (yes, I'm slow- I even saw Serenity before watching Firefly!). It was this podcast and catching up on past episodes that really has made me want to go and check out other shows like Buffy! That Tabz, creating fan people wherever she goes!

The most recent episode? One of the best, if I do say so myself... heheheeeeeee... ;-)

Check out Strangely Literal, and tell Tabz her BTF sent you!

No comments: