Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, December 04, 2006

I'd be lost without you , podcast

Well, if you head to the link, you will get to read my adventures at Chicago's O'Hare airport over the weekend. Isn't it funny how after you tell folks you were layed-over for 18 hours in an airport, you find out from people how terrible the place is to begin with?

However, thanks to my trusty mp3 player, I had several podcasts lined up to help me get through my ordeal. It may be a small list, but I had several episodes of each to catch up on, so trust me, it adds up!

My life savers!

~ROFLcast (another awesome music cast!)
~Mike and Evo's Wingin' It! (geez I miss them- I need to get my ass up there for a show again!)
~AndyCast Podcast (this guy is FUN-NEE! Check him out, the Uninformed Biography is definitely a must-listen!)
~Democracy Now! (Well I had to get my news in. What was I going to do? Sit there and watch CNN on the airport monitors all day?)
~Decoder Ring Theatre (I am nearly caught up with Season Two of The Red Panda- yay me! And it rocks, I might add...)

I had plenty more I wanted to get to, including the non-podcast production of Colonial Radio's Captain Blood. ( I can feel Jerry's eyebrow raising now...) But hey- Christmas break is upon me, and I venture BACK to Boston with the whole family! More listening time!

Again, hit the link below and get an idea of my (non) adventure!

1 comment:

JR said...

Oohhhh, no rush, Dani. I can always send you the 10th Anniversary edition when it's released ;)