Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fly In True Audio Addict Style

I've done way too much flying this year. Since the Podcast Expo at the end of September, I've flown three times, two of them across the country, and still one more trip left to do this year. For someone who usually calls everyone she knows to say goodbye before getting on an airplane, because she's sure she will go down in a ball of flame, that's saying something.

However- this set up would make me want to fly more often- A LOT more often. United Airlines now has a "first suite" service, which includes an iPod connector AND XM satellite radio. *drool drool drool*
The seat also reclines 180 to transform into a bed. Gak.

Just try and get me off the plane.
Now, I just need a lottery win or two under my belt....

No comments: