Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Did you know about the Prometheus podcast?

Update: Why, there is a review up about the Taken Liberty Podiobook. Take a look HERE.

From November 11:
Well- I didn't realize! What an awful podcasting Audio Addict I am! :-( It goes back to 2005 too. Therefore, I shall plug the crap out of it.

Get all your Arbiter goodness, as well as the podiobook Taken Liberty. I've recently finished listening to Taken Liberty (it's available on Podiobooks.com too), and I must say, wow. Just, wow. There will be a SFF Audio review forthcoming... so I don't want to say any more than that. ;-) You can go to the Prometheus home page, and see more of what it's about.

And if that wasn't enough- a new series began last week, SuperHuman Times:

What happens when superhuman beings must try to live "normal" lives among the humans they once protected? Or threatened? They become the focus of SuperHuman Times.
Created by Lance Woods, SuperHuman Times gets its title from a national magazine covering this superhuman-filled, present-day Earth where the heroes have done their jobs too well. The most powerful villain has been mysteriously driven from the planet, enabling the heroes to concentrate on rounding up most of the lesser villains. That's made it easier for human authorities to deal with regular criminals — without superhuman help. How do the remaining former "heroes" and "villains" find a place in human society. How do humans live alongside them? Can they?

Grab the feed:
http://www.prometheus.libsyn.com/rss

3 comments:

SamA said...

Hey Dani- Is it your review coming up on SFFAudio?

Audio Addict said...

Well it will be... if I ever stop chasing shiny things and focus for 5 minutes on writing it!

I finished the darn thing at the beginning of October, for goodness sake!

~Dani

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dani!

Just wanted to thank you for the plug for Prometheus and "SuperHuman Times." It's gratifying to see our hype about the show pop up on someone else's space.

If you haven't already, I hope you and your readers/listeners will give our pilot, "True North," a try -- and I hope they won't be disappointed. I certainly wasn't when I heard what Steve Wilson and the rest of the Prometheus gang did with my script.

Again, thanks a lot. If we're lucky, there will be more Times to come soon.

Lance Woods