Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Darker Projects: Five-minute Fears

Shhh... be vewy, vewy quiet... I'm hunting audio drama! I looked over at my awesome list of audio cinema greats that have been featured on The Sonic Society over the past year and a half, and decided to see what the cheesy folks over at Schlock Audio Theatre were up to. What do I see on their home page?

The Darker Projects logo! It turns out that Charles Pratt, one of the partners/writers of Schlock's awesome B-audio has a dark side... and I found yet another awesome series brought to us by Darker Projects- Five Minute Fears.

Five minutes? Well, I think I have that! I listened to one of them, the second story in the series, Tow Truck. Excellent! The whole series is like a quick hit of "eek!" to give you a little boost. I recommend listening in the middle of the afternoon. You know the time, when you get the sleepies and just want to fall on your desk and take a nap.

Another cool audio cinema cross-over: Tow Truck starts two voice-actors I know from Dream Realm Enterprises, Jim Barbour and Elie Hirschman.

Head on over and face your fears today.

No comments: