Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

JC Hutchins is in every podcast you listen to

I try not to bring up my own podcast too often, but this time I have good reason to mention it. JC Hutchins, the author of the insanely crazy-popular podcast novel 7th Son has been out there interviewing for the highly anticipated release of the final book of the trilogy.

His goal? An interview in every state. Did he do it? Somehow I think he did, most likely covering a few states twice. I'm also very sure he crossed a border too! I definitely jumped on that bandwagon, but I wanted to take a little different view of the book. I added a political spin on top of your usual interviewing fodder. ;-)

So check your podcatchers, and head over to the link and learn a little about the politics of this amazing book. If you still haven't begun listening to 7th Son, well, shame on you! Go over now and catch up on the first two books! There is still plenty of time before Book Three debuts.

No comments: